• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What do you think will be worth more $$$$$ Attak vs. Nytro X

Next year, what do you think would have a better resale value?

• 2009 Nytro XTX with 1,500 Miles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2007 Attak with 3,500 Miles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daranello

Suspended
in a year from now, what do you think would have a better resale value in $$$$$ $6,000, $7,000??

Since the Nytro;s not really the top dog will its resale fall fater than the Nytro's????

Are you buying a sled based on resale for next year?

I buy a sled based on what I want, I don't trade every year or two so it doesn't really matter to me. I think the Nytro will have a better resale though because it will be 2 years newer. With that said I have an 09 XTX on the way, can't wait to get it!

I think you'd be better to ask this question after the 08/09 riding season to see how well the "XTX" is going to perform in the real world, ATTAK or APEX is a proven sled a solid performer!

I'm 1 waiting to see how its going to actually perform, I'm considering it for my next sled...I guess we'll have to wait and see. ;)!

I would say the Apex is proven and known for what it can and can't do. The Apex/Attak would be a safe bet. However given that the Apex line is due for a change next year, resale may fall after the new release. Much like 05' to 06' not that much was changed but enough to make the RX1 seem dated.

Since the XTX is essentially a Nytro Std. with a stretch, the motor, ergos, and front end (hopefully improved) are known which is half the battle of a new sled. The only thing in question is the rear suspention and length, and I don't see anyone complaining about the length, maybe the susp. but the 144" tipped seems like a homerun to me. Depending on the your location I think a Nytro Hp/Wt. ratio works better for most, but then again not everyone likes the way forward ergos of the Nytro either.

You could probbly go on for hours back and forth and still get it wrong but that's the gamble of sledding.

Resale

Hate to say it this way but lets hope the resale of the Nytro xtx is down at the end of the season. :tg:

Now to explain Y I would say that is I am waiting till the end of season to but my XTX. hopefully by that time I will see what issues (if any) neeed to be worked out. LaLaLa

Well NADA says for the 2006 Apex RTX:
LOW Retail $5,570 and AVG. Retail $7,330

Well NADA says for the 2008 Nytro RTX:
LOW Retail $7,235 and AVG. Retail $9,520

I think there numbers are wrong thought!!!

Back