• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what I did Friday 5/3/2013 after work!!!

ecopter said:
Great, the helmet police. What a country!

X2! Wow, a guy takes a slow lap around a field without a helmet and two people have to publically scold him? Unbelievable!

some states don't even have helmet laws for bike riders and they ride there hogs at 70mph. :o| It's his head so it's his choice, big deal.

Exactly! His head and his choice. As it should be with helmets and seat belts without the government telling us what is good for us. We are off topic here, I am jealous that I didn't get to ride in May.

If I can't ride between 25 and 35 mph for less than 60 seconds without crashing and hurting my head beacuse I am not wearing a helment then I don't #$%&* belong on a sled!!!

I CAN handle it so I didn't wear it :sled1: !!!

Huh, I thought the comments on this would be VASTLY different then they are. Something maybe more along the lines of "Man I am jealous", "Wish I was there riding to", "Riding in Wissonsin in May - Awesome!" :Rockon:

Oh well, its a free country so I am not going to tell anyone what they can and can't say so have at it everyone.

Mills

Did you read the end of my last post? That is exactly what I said because I am jealous! I also support your right to not wear a helmet if you so decide.

Those coments are showing they are jealous. Who hasn't just jumped on a sled and taken a little rip just for the sport of it?

Blue Dave -- you really need to post some pictures of the garage in your aviator so the rest of us so we have proof that men are supposed to have garages like that!!! Awesome job. I am assuming you can actually eat off the floor or any other surface in your garage the way it looks.

Mills said:
Blue Dave -- you really need to post some pictures of the garage in your aviator so the rest of us so we have proof that men are supposed to have garages like that!!! Awesome job. I am assuming you can actually eat off the floor or any other surface in your garage the way it looks.

We are off topic here. But since yopu asked, here is a link to a post with some garage pictures. If you scroll down the page in this other thread you will see the hoist system as well.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... c&start=15

I have a 12ft ceiling in my garage so after seeing your garage, guess what I am going to build to store my sled and other toys!!!! I already have the hoist and will be painting the floor soon. Oh yeah, the beer fridge is always stocked. Only problem is my buddies like to stop by but never seem to replace the "one-or-two" beers they have!!!!

Mills said:
I have a 12ft ceiling in my garage so after seeing your garage, guess what I am going to build to store my sled and other toys!!!! I already have the hoist and will be painting the floor soon. Oh yeah, the beer fridge is always stocked. Only problem is my buddies like to stop by but never seem to replace the "one-or-two" beers they have!!!!

I have the same problem. LOL!

Tonight I will be putting four sleds up in the loft. One of each brand! I will post a pic.

Back