• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is your Apex flat-cruise MPH @ 7500 & 8000 RPM?

GT Mills

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
RX1
Everyone wants to talk about WOT top end speed, but I couldn't care less. What I want to know is what does your sled do (MPH) at 7000 RPM, 7500 RPM, 8000 RPM and 8500 RPM on long, flat, smooth surfaces like lake runs? Thanks! Gerg

I’ll let you know next season. Lol
I don’t run stock clutching, so my results may not be 100% inline with OEM components installed.
Also, the surface/snow conditions and temp make a HUGE difference, even if we’re comparing on “hard pack”.

Good morning All, I suppose I even have study the entirety relating RS M5 moving and I am nonetheless careworn, can someone supply me records. There became some thing I had study that without a doubt showed the velocity variety in which to shift up or down, evidently I can't locate it everywhere. I have been seeking to cross with the aid of the RPM, but I discover that does not seem proper if I use the 5500 RPM most often of thumb to shift. Therefore can someone supply me the following data.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Last edited:

Back