• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

what is your favorite 2016?

HartleRacing

Expert
im on the fence between the RTX LE and LTX LE and which one is getting my deposit money this year. im not a huge fan of the float evol shocks though and that is leaning me away from the RTX version.

why did yamaha not use Elka shocks on their upper tier sleds like all of their racing programs are now using? if i pick the RTX LE, ill be finding a way to do an even swap for a full set of Elkas before i put miles on those Floats. happy riding everyone!

Tough choice. Love the easy adjustablility of the LTX shocks but right now with the way my Evols are setup I wouldnt trade them for any shock in the world. Took a long time to find the real sweetspot on them though.

I like the rtx se front clicker shocks. Three settings, one is plush, one is like a snopro and the last is like an rr setup.

I like the rtx se front clicker shocks. Three settings, one is plush, one is like a snopro and the last is like an rr setup.

I like that alot also. Is on the rear shock also. You really can feel the difference just pushing it down by hand. Imagine riding! I believe the LTX is only one with those though. Sure would be nice on the RTX too.

The rtx se has the clicker adjustment coil shocks on the front, not sure about the rear.

Id do the 146" coupled sled.
Spring shocks, no floats
Factory storage and extra fuel!
Not to mention a coupled skid. Im on the fence about trading my xtx in.

From what I'm reading on here, it seems the LTX LE is the real deal! Here's hoping mine sells so I can order it up!

I'm considering replacing the 06 Vector Gt with a SRViper R-TX Se . I like the piggy back front and rear coil over shocks. I've never ridden a Viper and just wonder how they compare to the r-motion.

Spent a week in the UP in February and rode with 2 , 2015 Doo's. One Ace 900 and a 800 etec MXZX. Both really ride nice on both big and small bumps.

Id do the 146" coupled sled.
Spring shocks, no floats
Factory storage and extra fuel!
Not to mention a coupled skid. Im on the fence about trading my xtx in.
This is what I have ordered

Guys don't be afraid of the evols, they are an awesome shock. But just
Like every shock it must be revalved to YOUR weight and riding style.

I would choose between RTX SE and LTX LE. Would really like to try theses new Fox QS3. Should be more comfortable on trails and slow speed bumps. I like Fox float but for fast and ditch riding. I always liked how the Walker Evans are sooo smooth on the Polaris. If the QS3 work as well, it would be a nice set-up. Great that they have the 3 adjustments. Its now hard to choose theses days. Each manufacturers has so much different models.

Back