• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What track clips go on a Ripsaw?

Doug

Pro
I need to re-clip the stock Ripsaw on my '07 Attak. They are finally worn-through at 7,000 miles and the side tangs have fallen-off. Never lost a single clip like many claim thay have. Weird.

What clips do I order? Yammi parts fiche doesn't show individual track clips.

And what's the best clip tool for a decent price? I know some, including mine, won't do the deep lug tracks.

I'm using the ones in the picture, on my RX1 I had the ones that are ribbed, both are supposed to get more snow between the hyfax and clip to help lubrication

Kyle

41JHHW8SC6L__SL500_AA300_.jpg

How many you need ? Camoplast ones are $1.70 and aftermarket are $1.50.Tools range from $60-$100.

richierich said:
How many you need ? Camoplast ones are $1.70 and aftermarket are $1.50.Tools range from $60-$100.

I need to re-clip the entire track, didn't count 'em yet but a 136" track with a clip every third rung (right?) calculates out to me at 36 clips.

Old clips should come-off pretty easy, they're paper-thin lol.

Yes thats correct.You should be able to use your tool also.Where the track clip is should be a lower lug.Or you can trim it down.I checked stock and only one i can get are the plain style without holes.

40 clips shipped=$76

Attachments

• ripsawclip.jpg
    ripsawclip.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 883
DAGE said:
I'm using the ones in the picture, on my RX1 I had the ones that are ribbed, both are supposed to get more snow between the hyfax and clip to help lubrication

Kyle

41JHHW8SC6L__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Where can one get these?

Good question lol....i normally sell them but i checked all my distributors and they are out :o|

I ordered them off ebay since I couldn't find them anywhere, also I didn't see them in Royal Distributing catalog this year

the username of the guy I got them from is tasclassicmotorsports and he sells a pack of 10 for 12.50$

Back