• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What ya guys think is this a good deal on not

Roadrunner

Expert
Found a leftover 2008 Vector LTX GT at a local dealer in western new york, That i was thinking of buying for my girl friend. They want $8100 for it with the current yamaha promotions have not tried to work them on the price yet but is this in the ball park of what i should expect to pay for this sled. Any thoughts on the sled or the price would be greatly appreciated.

I'd love it if I could pay that for my 08 GT 40th but then again I'm in Canada. That sounds like a descent deal if ya ask me, I'm sure that you will be able to get the dealer down a little. As far as the sled goes she will love it, if you have ever riden an apex it will feel a lot lighter than that and ride just as good. :yam:

I have an apex rtx and love the sled. Think this is a great sled for her. Just wanna make sure its a good deal before i make a move. Wait a minute how does the old lady get a newer sled than me.

Back