• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats everyone run with...

subaru2006

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Polaris SBA
Whats everyone run with track tension on the zx2? How much sag in the track do you got? Do you measure by free sag or do you use a weight. Also post your drivers anti-ratchet or stock. Im just curious on what I should run mine at. Ive been noticing lately a weird wear pattern. I don't know if its because of it being to loose or not? If that's even possible. I run anti's and have around 1.5"-2" free sag. Track is also a crossover.

Subaru2006

I run stock drivers with 144" crossover track. I have about an inch of free sag at below freezing temps. I have not had any ratcheting at all. I suppose I could run it looser but without extros, I don't want to chance the dreaded ratcheting...lol...

At first I ran mine fairly loose , Just a bit tighter than my stock pro action. Which was way too loose because the skid shrinks in the cold. but then I tightened it up a bit. I have about .75" sag in my heated shop. Seems to be good now

Back