• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's my nytro worth ?

cw xtx 1.75

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Yamaha Nytro xtx 1.75
I am planning on selling my Nytro . I found something else I would like to try out . I have a 2013 nytro Xtx 1.75 . It was bought new in April as a leftover , I have added Simmons skis , Schmidt brothers single exhaust mo flow console vent and 2.5 inch lake effect pivot riser . Warranty good till April 8th I beleive . Excellent shape and polished tunnel . 500 miles and first service just preformed .let me know what you think it's worth , looking for suggestions on price . Also if anyone is interested send me a pm.

Maybe around $6500-$6800...Not sure but don't expect to get paid for the mods...it just doesn't happen.

That's way less then I was hoping for ! Sled is still brand new !

I hear ya but when the Viper came out it made the Nytros obsolete in the eyes of many, I wish they'd bring it back. The problem is dealers were dumping them just to get them out the door...A dealer in our area had a 2013 Standard Nytro for $6999 OTD last year. Why are you getting rid of it?

In Wisconsin I never saw any prices that low ! There is still dealers selling new 2013 for 8999.99 with out tax and not a Xtx model . Also setup fee not included . I am looking to try something different , and from what I hear the 2014 vipers are a flop next to a nytro ! But I have no personal experience to speak of .

Its worth what somone is willing to pay. post it on CL for 9000 and see if you get some calls.

Maybe you can pull a better number there then. I don't think the Viper is a flop you only hear people talk when they have a problem, most guys are very happy with their Vipes.

Back