• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats your favoite oil brand to use? (POLL)

nytro addict

Expert
I have a 09 Nytro XTX and I put Yamalube in the sled and was thinking about changing to Synthetic? Just wanted to to see what opioins and recommendations of others! :-o

After a lot of research, I ended up with the new Yamalube 0w40 full Synthetic. Be sure and check all required ratings.

Amsoil by far! I run it in everything I own! I was sold on it when we were racing 2 stroke sleds with exhaust valves. Every oil that we tried would gum up and stick the valves, once we switched to AMSOIL we absolutely had zero stuck valves.

Even in my truck I swear that I picked up a mile or maybe two by changing all the fluids to Amsoil Synthetic.

Just my opinion, but really what is that? Lol!

Snoxracer242 said:
Amsoil by far! I run it in everything I own! I was sold on it when we were racing 2 stroke sleds with exhaust valves. Every oil that we tried would gum up and stick the valves, once we switched to AMSOIL we absolutely had zero stuck valves.

Even in my truck I swear that I picked up a mile or maybe two by changing all the fluids to Amsoil Synthetic.

Why double post and why two threads of the exact same thing??????? ;):D

Ok I see you deleted one of your posts but I dont think we need two threads of the same.

Sled Dog said:
Snoxracer242 said:

Why double post and why two threads of the exact same thing??????? ;):D

Ok I see you deleted one of your posts but I dont think we need two threads of the same.

You replied to both post, and I was different how?

Back