• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who else is riding a RX1 this year.

I'm at 17001 miles and hoping for a good year and breaking the 20000 mile mark. I have always told the wife that once I hit 20000 I want to buy a new sled but we'll see. I like seeing the expression on everyone's face when I them the mileage

My warrior is at 1050 miles... Almost embarrassed about that number compared to yours!

My 03 RX 1. Still in mint condition. Just put a new ice ripper on it. I am driving a 2014 xtx apex but will never part with " big red "

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 174
2004 Warrior here. Just picked it up a month ago. All I did so far was polish the tunnel.Now if it would only snow.
IMG_20141214_155323938_HDR.jpg

WOW that warrior is in beautiful shape. Same color as my 03 but in way better shape. Wish mine looked like that.
Thanks stomper. it does look like its had an easy life so far.the black with yellow flames is my favourite out of all the colour options for those years.can't seem to find a yamaha jacket with yellow highlight though. Lol.

T
Thanks stomper. it does look like its had an easy life so far.the black with yellow flames is my favourite out of all the colour options for those years.can't seem to find a yamaha jacket with yellow highlight though. Lol.
the black /yellow klim gear would go well with that sled!

T

the black /yellow klim gear would go well with that sled!
yes i saw that jacket at one of the dealerships by my house.tempting but a little pricey for me right now.i'll be out there in my hunting gear again.i hear camo is back in style again. Lol

yes i saw that jacket at one of the dealerships by my house.tempting but a little pricey for me right now.i'll be out there in my hunting gear again.i hear camo is back in style again. Lol
Plenty of slightly used gear out there that go fairly cheap compared to the new stock items.

Plenty of slightly used gear out there that go fairly cheap compared to the new stock items.
definitely. Thanks for the heads up. I have been keeping my eye on craigslist and ebay.

definitely. Thanks for the heads up. I have been keeping my eye on craigslist and ebay.

mrsled is selling some gear he used last season. looked pretty good when i saw it in person.

mrsled is selling some gear he used last season. looked pretty good when i saw it in person.
Thanks. Might have to wait till after Christmas and get caught up. Playing Santa get more expensive every year.lol Thanks again for the heads up.

Hey boys nice sleds now all we need is some snow!!!!!
A big thanks to purplecoffin who hooked me up with a mint seat and a bunch of other parts I needed from the "pay it forward" chat. Really helped out a lot. Thanks again Don.
LET HER SNOW BOYS!!!!!!!
unnamed.jpg

Back