• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who has the highest mileage 4 stroke on Ty4???

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha FX Nytro 136, mountain fit vent kit, oft steering relocate, mountaintech skid plate, simmons flexi skiis with 6 dual runners, skinz front bumper, DDM Tuning HID lights, 55 watt ballasts with 4300k bulbs.

All done in one season.

That's is so far but much more on plate for this year!
Kinda curious who has the highest mileage 4 stroke yamaha on this forum? Also what is the highest mileage 4 stroke yamaha you have seen in person ever? This is my first 4 stroke so wondering what he road ahead will have in store for me? 2008 Nytro fx 3500 miles is what I have.

I had 17054 km on my 2010 nytro never skipped a beat, ran just as good as the first day. I say had because I just traded it in for a 15 viper RTX dx, do regular maintenance and these yamahas run for ever.

Seen these recently, maybe they are in the links above?

Attachments

• post-3548-0-92179900-1418608837_thumb.png
    post-3548-0-92179900-1418608837_thumb.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,498
  • t_image_271.jpg
    t_image_271.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,598
Seems like most sleds on average are 10-20k miles. 80k on that vector is insane. I have a 08 Nytro bought last season and is like a virgin compared to most people. 3800 miles. Lol. I live in mn and am not retired so not ideal. Wonder what the person with 80k miles does for a living that will allow a person to ride that much. For sure jealous!!! This winter is terrible so far. Just fired up sled once is all so hard to pack miles on when it's like this. Sad season so far!

The guy with 80K on his Vector is Nick Keller (www.snowballcancer.org) he owns his own masonary company so he rides every winter for 60 days straight to raise money to help those with cancer that cant afforLd their treatments or travel to and from treatment. He puts on 20K+ miles every year he rides the 60 days so he has racked up an impressive number of miles. Go to the website and you can find his log of the maintenance he does each day. I have met up with him on the trails a couple of times. I can tell you that he is not screwing around, when he says he rides - HE RIDES! I think he averaged like 300+ miles/day last year during his 60 days if I remember right. I am going to join him 2/12/15 for his annual Valentines Day 500 miles in one day charity ride event and will be riding in honor of my dad who is going through he own tough battle with mantel cell lymphoma right now. He will be starting in Ironwood MI at 7:30 that morning. To find out more about it visit the website listed above.

That was a nice little break down to help shed some light sorry to hear about your father. Have fun on the ride. Good luck with all the above!

I had suggested a "high miles" forum a while back but apparently it never went anywhere.

What a great guy, and a great cause, he was smart to choose the Vector and the Delta box chassis to do this, Hats off!!

50,000 on 08 Apex
34,000 on 15 Apex XTX

The guy with 80K on his Vector is Nick Keller (www.snowballcancer.org) he owns his own masonary company so he rides every winter for 60 days straight to raise money to help those with cancer that cant afforLd their treatments or travel to and from treatment. He puts on 20K+ miles every year he rides the 60 days so he has racked up an impressive number of miles. Go to the website and you can find his log of the maintenance he does each day. I have met up with him on the trails a couple of times. I can tell you that he is not screwing around, when he says he rides - HE RIDES! I think he averaged like 300+ miles/day last year during his 60 days if I remember right. I am going to join him 2/12/15 for his annual Valentines Day 500 miles in one day charity ride event and will be riding in honor of my dad who is going through he own tough battle with mantel cell lymphoma right now. He will be starting in Ironwood MI at 7:30 that morning. To find out more about it visit the website listed above.

Nick really put on 99,000 miles on his Vector. I ride with him out of Wakefield once in a while.

Back