• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who has their sled up on the lift already?

Didn't need a lift but both Vipers changed to 8DN belts. Just shimmed for now but will be getting the thunder products secondary belt adjuster/ remover thing Terry made up. Getting the belt on and off those are a PIA. Also a set of roc's HID's for mine and LED's for wife. Had the LED from another sled so I'll try them in the new viper. They were quite comparable to HID's in our old Vipers.

All sleds batteries took charges today even the 2010's took full charge on original batteries. It's starting football, leaves changing sleds not soon enough

Its september now, you better get a move on that thing, lol.
Ha I know I got pretty much everything I needed at haydays over the weekend so now just a few hours of time to put everything together and she will be ready to rip.

Reactions: RTX
Installed the powermadd senitnels with mirrors, snowtracker semi-aggressive set on the tuners and still need to install a mount case for the iphone with heater and power.

Installed the powermadd senitnels with mirrors, snowtracker semi-aggressive set on the tuners and still need to install a mount case for the iphone with heater and power.
can you post a pic of what the tuners look like with snow trackers on them?

Attachments

• IMG_8662.PNG
    IMG_8662.PNG
    182.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_8644.JPG
    IMG_8644.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 124
20160919_214926.jpg
Actually, an august job! After dropping them (monoshock from 06 apex, and 08 Vector Anniversary) off at Hygear, we 'rushed ' to Watkins Glen to drive the track for 25 bucks, but were too late...however....the Indy cars were practicing so we sat in the grandstands on the esses for an hour and watched for free...lol! Two weeks earlier I was at the cheezit Nascar race....not free !!
Hygear certainly does nice looking work....they will get tested this winter on Tug Hills worst....can't wait!

Attachments

• 20160919_214926.jpg
    20160919_214926.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 106
Not the best pics but here you go.

Those look serious

How does it handle? looks like it should RAIL and never dart.

Yamadoo

Those look serious

How does it handle? looks like it should RAIL and never dart.

Yamadoo
Have to let you know when the snow flies. I would think it would rail,as it sure looks like it will carve deep.

Mine was all done in March when I put it away.That is the best time to do it.

All I have to do is put my skid back on the sled and I'll be ready to rip. Come on snow!!!

Back