• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

who is running boost gagues on there winders w/pics please

snowbeast

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 apex xtx traded for a 2017 sidewinder L-tx-le
FACEBOOK
yes
YOUTUBE
yes
Evolution has there manual boost guage called the Stack ST 3112 52mm which is normal size,i did not see any holder and a way to mount it,to our pod area,price $109.00 so not bad,i was kinda holding out for there dule gauge A/F and boost,but $300 is not in the cards right now. Hopefully someone has one set up,with pic and how you like it.

I am a fan of the AEM failsafe gauge. I like that shows both AFR and boost in the same unit. I also really like the alpha mount that henry sells. I am wondering if he would make one for just 1 gauge rather than multiple. Would look nice and clean IMO.

Failsafe%20Gauge%205.png

gaugepackagesidewinder-1_1024x1024.jpg

With a boosted sled afr is very important. Better off just buying both and being done. Whats another 150 on a sled you prob paid $13,000 for

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Innovate psb-1 afr and boost in auto meter gauge cup. I like my windshiel bag.

IMG_4847.JPG

Last edited:
I am a fan of the AEM failsafe gauge. I like that shows both AFR and boost in the same unit. I also really like the alpha mount that henry sells. I am wondering if he would make one for just 1 gauge rather than multiple. Would look nice and clean IMO.

Failsafe%20Gauge%205.png

gaugepackagesidewinder-1_1024x1024.jpg
Ya,thats the same gauge EVO has,its a two in one,failsafe,boost and A/F 52mm that is what I will hold out for,now I wonder if that gauge holder you have set up on top of the stock pod,i like that,but does your co. you bought and have before my eyes now,come for just one gauge,instead of the two you have,his gauge is also the AEL

I wish my stock gauge could show boost like my old gauge that was modified by next stage gauges.

I wish my stock gauge could show boost like my old gauge that was modified by next stage gauges.
Do you mean in the SW gauge package that came on sled? I do understand there is a boost portion in there somewhere,that we can figure out from numbers,but it don't sound easy.

Back