• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's going to order a 2025??

Screenshot_20240219-132541-773.png

The Apex is the history I want to hang on to.
Same thought with my RX1 that looks like new with 12,000 miles on it. Still runs strong. Only thing i'm worried about are the clutch parts getting hard to find with many used ones going into Sidewinders. Exhaust problems will get difficult to solve on these too

well I'm buy a 24 or 25 depends on price an it will be my last one sidewinder with my age and health this will be it no 2 stoke for me.

well I'm buy a 24 or 25 depends on price an it will be my last one sidewinder with my age and health this will be it no 2 stoke for me.
We need new sticker package colour schemes to order a $30,000.00 sled. What if it’s pink

If I was flush with cash I would. Being that is not the case I will simply live vicariously!

My 2018 Black Cat 144 modified with Yam clutches and other goodies is my favorite sled to date and a very versatile one. But, it is more of a straight trail racer and we do have a lot of fast long stretch trails where I live.
But that machine is not as comfortable as the IQS set-up of the SRX, do not corner as well because it have the mountain spindles and have ski lift when you try to corner agressively, and do not steer as a dream like the power steering does, and do not have the beautiful body design of the Yamies, I mean the AC are more "rounded".
And I want a 100% fun trail sled to make my 500mi/day trips even more fun!
And because I grew up on Yamaha machines and always had a soft spot for them.
So, I ordered a 2025 final edition SRX!

Back