• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will the 3:00 Am Release be Tonight

It will be 3 AM Friday morning, for those who work the midnight to eight shift. The rest of us will have to set our alarm clocks, or just stay up late.

It's Zero Three Hundred ( military time )

sandy8657 said:
It will be 3 AM Friday morning, for those who work the midnight to eight shift. The rest of us will have to set our alarm clocks, or just stay up late.

It's Zero Three Hundred ( military time )

Which is in 16 hours

I don't know anymore because yamaha took down the time from the web site probably had a problem with software

I know nothing about this sled but I already have the divorce papers ready if it is what I think it is. What's the cost of living like in Canada? By the time November rolls around my 2009 should be in the garage the wife will be long gone and if Hillary is the new president, I just killed two birds with one stone.

2BLUE4U said:
I know nothing about this sled but I already have the divorce papers ready if it is what I think it is. What's the cost of living like in Canada? By the time November rolls around my 2009 should be in the garage the wife will be long gone and if Hillary is the new president, I just killed two birds with one stone.
;)! :rules

IF its not.... there will be alot of empty hits at yamahamotors tonight!!!!!

i may just have to stay up..... hmmmmmm... only 5 hrs and the rumors are over.

Back