• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Windshield bag/ storage options

JMaas283

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Bravo
IMG_1934.JPG
opinions on a storage bag for windshield dash, or somewhere that doesn't draw too much attention, only looking to carry spare goggles and GoPro camera accessories. I see SKINZ makes a bag for the Nytro but it seems to be discontinued/ back ordered. I could fit the stuff in my coat if need be, but don't like the extra bulk. Anyone try a bag for different model sled that worked for you? I don't want anything big like a tunnel pack, as I wear a HMK pack when doing bigger rides.

A Yamaha bag with regular height windshield is about useless- it wraps around the gauge pod & has literally no storage on either side.
I fit an Iphone 5 + the charger cord on 1 side, back up copy of reggy / insurance paperwork on the other. You'd likely be squishing a pair of goggles in it.
Wife has the taller windshield with a bigger bag that fits more but limited to smaller items (siphon hose, hair brush, her hat, balaclavas, thin gloves etc).
Thinking a tank bag is my next option.

I have a skinz tunnel bag and Yamaha rear seat bag as well as a windshield bag, between those I can store enough stuff to cover most needed tools and emergency supplies as well as food and extra gloves etc.. A friend gave me a viper rear bag so next year under the tunnel exhaust and install that .

Skinz windshield bag works well for small stuff.
I have their handlebar bag as well and it is awesome to store clear pair of goggles and pair of mitts
MS

I have the Yamaha handlebar bag, it kind of folds over like the pad that was on the older sleds like the Rx1 and Vector. It works with my stock bars and just looks like a pad straight across and has pretty decent capacity (I can fit two 20oz pops) but it looks like in you picture you have a different handlebar set up with a center pad so this probably doesn't help

Skinz windshield bag works well for small stuff.
I have their handlebar bag as well and it is awesome to store clear pair of goggles and pair of mitts
MS
Seven, can you post a pic of the handlebar bag? I couldn't tell from the skinz site what would fit on the nytro. Looking for a goggle storage solution

IMG_9610.PNG
I agree. You can put a pack of gum in the windshield bag and that's about it. I use either the tank bag or a Klim back pack depending on where or if I am riding with anyone.

That's awesome.
It's a pretty well designed set up.
It does obstruct the view to your gauge cluster when sitting, but that's easy to get over.

MS

Back