• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wow,new to me

Stretch100

Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Attack GT ,PANTERA 6000,PANTERA 3000
07 attack gt,wow I'm impressed, smooth Ohlins suspension,nice power,reconditioned with the normal 5000 mile items replaced.Can anyone tell me what MPG I can expect riding moderate trail speeds

07 attack gt,wow I'm impressed, smooth Ohlins suspension,nice power,reconditioned with the normal 5000 mile items replaced.Can anyone tell me what MPG I can expect riding moderate trail speeds
should get 120 miles to a tank full

Thank you, I've heard attacks will run 104-105 actual mph,it has 4900 miles, 208 picks, 1.250 lug track. I greatly appreciate any knowledge, thanks

The TRUE JOY of an APEX or ATTACK is the arm stretch that you get from the nearly instant throttle response even up to the 70s of MPH…..I still have a SMILE every time———-had one just this morning moving the sled to the garage to ‘melt off’ and clean as it was outside for some nights over the Christmas break. Just had to go out on the lake at Stab the throttle and hear and feel it on the way to the garage.

I recently picked up my apex and can say the same thing and as @yamadoo said "TRUE JOY of an APEX or ATTACK is the arm stretch that you get from the nearly instant throttle response even up to the 70s of MPH" is 100% true coming from an old 2 stroke to an apex i was really surprised by the instant power

I used to have an Attak. Great machine! If I had the room, I'd still have it.

The TRUE JOY of an APEX or ATTACK is the arm stretch that you get from the nearly instant throttle response even up to the 70s of MPH…..I still have a SMILE every time———-had one just this morning moving the sled to the garage to ‘melt off’ and clean as it was outside for some nights over the Christmas break. Just had to go out on the lake at Stab the throttle and hear and feel it on the way to the garage.
Feel free to send some of that white stuff our way here in Massachusetts. The most I'm hearing is my Apex with it's butt up in the air while I test/fix clutches. Soon tho. Soooooon

Can't wait to get to the lake and experience a full top end run,I've only had enough room to whack the throttle momentarily

Forest county Wisconsin next Thursday,all 3 sleds ready to go, can't wait for the Attack's maiden blast across Pine lake. All will be good

Forest county Wisconsin next Thursday,all 3 sleds ready to go, can't wait for the Attack's maiden blast across Pine lake. All will be good
Be safe, obviously, but lets see some videos!!! And no mo "secondary clutch" videos, let's see machine's skipping across the snow!!!

Oh yes,very curious what top speed will be,A condition check first, then whack it and hold it down ,my first real arm stretch experience. Oh yeah

Great trip,nice groomed trails with fresh snow on top,doesn't get any better. lake was full small drifts so unfortunately no top end run,whacked it hard on an open part of trail at 40 for a few seconds, Wow 98 came Fast and Hard and she was still pulling real Hard,I'm impressed!!! Tach was showing 11,000 rpm, seems as if the gearing has been changed??? a feedback, YAHOO let it snow

10,800 to 11000 is good, at least on mine. We have lots of apexs here now,and one at 10,300 leaves a lot on the table. 12 to 14 mpg under most trail conditions. One apex was rebuilt and blew up last night. Bad noises. Gorgeous sled too..power steering.

Hopefully the next trip the lakes will be in better shape for a top end run,she was pulling real hard at 98 when I had to let off

Back