• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WTB torsion/coil over rear skid springs

Erskin

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Thundercat
265 maxspool TD SM
Looking for a decent pair (left and right) stock coil springs for rear skid of my 21 Tcat, part #'s 3704-380 and 3704-381. Previous owner sacked these out a bit I think.

Thought maybe somebody had upgraded to some big boy springs and had their stock ones kicking around they'd let go cheap?

let me know,

Thanks!

If that isn't what you are looking for, I have a pair of take off torsion springs from a 2015 Yamaha SR Viper that I had. The part numbers that you referenced are "100DEG-18.5LB". The ones from my 15 Viper are "90DEG-18.5LB". That means that they are the same spring rate as what you are after (18.5LB) but have 10-degrees more preload. That basically means that if you normally have the plastic adjuster blocks in the middle of the 3 positions, you could put them on soft one and likely have about the same overall spring rate. They were taken off with 46 miles on the sled.

Back