• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

X-games start tomorrow

New rear skid that doesn't properly transfer?? Ever heard of thoroughly testing BEFORE putting a sled on a track? Sounds like a BS excuse to me. They werent the fastest on the track, period!! ...far from it. Blame it on the suspension..blame it on the rider..blame it on the track conditions. Point is Team Blue is never on the podium for the big national races. I didnt buy my Yamaha (s) because they win races. I bought it becuse I like the reliability and looks of the sleds. It would be nice to see them up there on the podiums though.

Dont look like they are much of a contender with their current sled line, no matter WHO you put behind the bars. Just my opinion.

The WEIGHT makes a big difference...no matter what people say.

--Steve

Looks like the LCQ is on tonight at 9:15 according to ESPN's bottom line. Didn't catch what time the final is on. Who was the guy on the Yammy last night? I think I know what trick he was doing, but the camera angle wasn't that good. Levi doing the 2x backflip was....insane. If I was trying that... :drink:

It was aired,Steve looked better then last night. But he couldn't even beat a semi-pro. 3 years now in sno-x and you would think Yamaha would be doing better then this.

he got jammed up in the first corner. Oh well Yamaha still has some work to do, but remember we have two sled in the field other have how many..... They will get there just takes time and practice. They use this for testing for the consumer so win or lose this still benefits you in the end. IE the phazer torque arms I have been breaking should be updated next year due to the updated welds we have submitted to the engineers

2008 Nytro RTX said:
It was aired,Steve looked better then last night. But he couldn't even beat a semi-pro. 3 years now in sno-x and you would think Yamaha would be doing better then this.

He had a nice save in the LCQ. It would nice to see the Yammy's in the final, but as yam177 said, it takes time.

Back