• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX Tunnel Extension

Stubbs

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
‘16 Apex XTX with 137” Mono II
+ other gooodies
Need one of you fine gents with a 2011-2018 Apex XTX to measure the amount the factory tunnel extension hangs out beyond the end of the standard/128” tunnel please. I’m piecing an injured ‘16 Apex XTX back together using an aftermarket extension and need to know how much overhang to have. Thanks guys.

I can measure the xtx in my shop tomorrow. Text me to remind me
I know you’re absolutely slammed with work Travis, was trying not to bug you anymore. Lol. Thank you.

i will measure the 11 in the garage atm. if memory serves, the 16 xtx tunnel extension is over 2" longer as the hitch for the 11-15 sleds needs a mod to work on the 16-18 tunnel even though the acessories book said it fit on the vector xtx sleds.

Really? That’s good to know. Could you do me a favour and measure them both if they’re handy? Thanks Cam.

ok.

the 11-15 xtx 6-1/2" from the edge of the tunnel to the seam where it kicks down for the flap plate.

the 16-18 xtx is at 8" to same mark.

yup sucked bigtime when i found that out mounting the hitch on the 16. ended up adding plates from the bumper hole to the shorter hitch bumper.

Thanks a ton pal, appreciate you taking the time to measure them both for me.

Back