• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX videos

Yamahnator said:
Yeah I hope all the videos aren't like that. They really sucked. Bring Johnny and Bunny back!
When I was watching the new XTX videos my 6 year old said, "Remember those funny Yamaha videos dad". I said, what funny videos and he said, "You know, the ones where they wouldn't let the guy into the dance club because he smelled like a chainsaw and when the guy pulled the cord and hit the girl and she went flying and then they couldn't breath cause all the smoke, and when they had to wait for the guy when they wanted to go on that rough trail and all the girl had to do was turn the dial, and...", on and on he went...I was lovin it!!! LOL. Also, because of Johnny Skeptical he immediately wanted to know if his Pro X 120 and Raptor 80 were 4-strokes! Needless to say he was very happy when I told him they were. I agree, bring Johnny and Bunny back!!! ;)!

Back