• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

y pipes

Mine were $91.00 a piece. Got the left one about 5 days after ordering. They told me the right one was on back order and wouldn't be in till 3/19..but it came in a week ago....

That's list price but you can get them for under $80 apiece plus shipping off the internet. Both my pipes are being changed under warranty, the stainless are back order until 3/17 per my dealer so he is putting in the titanium again so I can ride this weekend. Doesn't make good business sense to me for Yamaha to install $390 pipes under warranty when they could put in the better $90 ones if they would just stock the damn things. Oh well, three more years of YES so next time they crack maybe I will get the stainless.

On national back order from Yamaha right now :(

I got mine from Kevin at PortYamaha for under $80 plus shipping. Not to mention many other service parts at great prices and the customer service in out of this world! I wont shop for yamaha parts anywhere else anymore.

Back