• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha JAPAN Sno-X Pics

SnoXer470

Extreme
Just a few pics from the first race of the All Japan snocross series. Sorry I realize they are small.

Attachments

• jp1.jpg
    jp1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 108
  • jp2.jpg
    jp2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 125
  • jp3.jpg
    jp3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 108
  • jp4.jpg
    jp4.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 97
  • jp5.jpg
    jp5.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 104
  • jp6.jpg
    jp6.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 99

Well, Japan is Yamaha's home turf. It would only be natural that most people over there would want to ride for Yamaha.
Cool pics, BTW.
Id honestly like to see Yamaha bring more of their Japanese riders over here to race in the states.

Bakemono said:
Well, Japan is Yamaha's home turf. It would only be natural that most people over there would want to ride for Yamaha.
Cool pics, BTW.
Id honestly like to see Yamaha bring more of their Japanese riders over here to race in the states.
Yea,Or have a program like everyone else does :4STroke:

Thats were I got the idea for my # on my sled, the yamaha sleds in japan

Attachments

• racing#s-1.JPG
    racing#s-1.JPG
    293.9 KB · Views: 102
Bakemono said:
Cool pics, BTW.

Id like to see them bring some more of the trick "one-off" stuff they probably have on some of those sleds over here as well!

Nytro40th said:
Thats were I got the idea for my # on my sled, the yamaha sleds in japan

Cool looking Nytro , "40th"...I really contemplated doing up a red/white combo this year b/c i think it looks super sharp! Nice #'s

Back