• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha nytro ltb nos kit

I have a complete 50 hp system from Boondocker. I also have a full mother bottle to go with it. It was on my Apex, but the controller work with Nytros too. PM me if you are interested.

So I talked to Boondocker tech support today. They said all that is needed is to send the control box in to them to program it for the Nytro and they will send back the correct wiring harness and installation instructions for about $165. Everything else in the kit is universal between the sleds. I can get pictures this weekend. I was thinking around $450 (buyer pays shipping) as-is because the mother bottle is full and that cost me $175 to fill at the end of last season.

So I talked to Boondocker tech support today. They said all that is needed is to send the control box in to them to program it for the Nytro and they will send back the correct wiring harness and installation instructions for about $165. Everything else in the kit is universal between the sleds. I can get pictures this weekend. I was thinking around $450 (buyer pays shipping) as-is because the mother bottle is full and that cost me $175 to fill at the end of last season.

Any idea if the programmer works
In line with the pc5 ( that’s the programmer I currently have for the air and exhaust mod)

I do not know that... I would suggest that you give Boondocker a call to get your questions answered first hand. I have found them to be very helpful.

Back