• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Nytro mcxpress turbo track upgrade

Country
Norway
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro mcx turbo

NOTE TO THIS VIDEO: this video can only be watched on computers/laptops.

I made a video of the track change/install of my sled. I vent from a ripsaw track to a peak 2.5 a few weeks back. Thought it was a funny project and i was excited how the sled performance would change. The track hooks up great in the deep snow and its pretty good aswell on hard snow, but doesnt like icy hard snow too much because it tends to start spinning around abit.

More information about the sled you can see on my first review video (link down below) where i give info/talk about my sled and the changes ive planned to do (they are ofc done NOW):
BilletX wheels, tether, new track, new drive sprockets, etc :)

Hope something will be useful for new beginners who havent really loosened any bolts on their nytros before. SLed performance video with the new track will come soon.

If you got questions please ask.

Rolf: What drivers did you us?

Pete

I used 7 tooth nonslip drive sprockets to get the clearance in the tunnel right where the track comes out. I had 8 tooth nonslip but they were too big for the new track. Im not sure what brand they were from but i ordered them through finland because they were cheeper there than here in Norway. I can check it tomorrow :).

Thanks for the video I have the same sled. I am starting to work on putting an mc express 270 turbo kit in my nytro right now. I want to put in the same track like yours with the smaller driver. what size of wheels at the back of the skid did you put on?

Back