• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha One-ups Ski-doo again!

yamy07

Expert
Got 3 Yamaha "Sled Of The Year" DVD's in the mail last week --Ski-doo only sent me 2 "Ski-doo Challenge" DVD's! LOL.

I only got two from Yamaha, but non from Ski-Don't. The Yamaha one was pretty lame. Didn't even really go through the whole line-up and just emphasized the FX Nitro.
Really miss the Johny Skeptical with Bunny :drink:

Looked more like an ad for sled head 24/7 than anything else...
And now that someone opened a post about it.
1st. I would rather see stuff about a sled in a sled video than two reporters spouting off about their inability to make a decision about the SOTY.
2nd. Her name is Paul and his name is Lissa? (thats real funny) Where is Johnny and BUNNY???
3rd. Stand behind the Product you are showing so People Can SEE IT DUH !!! (the seller should never allow a spokes person to block the product)
4th. He didn't try "that hard" to break the sled....I REALLY THINK IT'S A BAD IDEA TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY IMPLIES THAT HE DIDN'T TRY THAT HARD TO BREAK IT ON A VIDEO FROM YAMAHA !!!!
5th. In between the reports that show the sleds flying around a Snow cross track...... Where is the Yamaha???
6th. It's a 4stroke IT WINS !!!! The SD is an Oil Burner... End of story...
7th. Where's BUNNY ???

I think I better stop now........ :o|

:4STroke: BUT THAT VIDEO WAS DUMB !!!! (reminded me of something BRP would put out....)

The sled head DVD was not as good as the 08 Model DVD with the skeptical video. I'm not sure how much Yamaha had to do with the content of the 24/7 vid.

Back