• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

yamaha phazer wont idle when warm

yamphaz07

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha phazer mtx
Okay guy i just got this phazer last winter went up north with the seld got stuck then got unstuck then my sled was running like #*$&@ wont idle and when i would hold it at WOT it will backfire i changed my plugs when i was up there and it ran great for 45 mins then it started acting up again when i came home i got new coils and it still did the same thing i went to a yamaha dealer and they didnt even what was wrong with it does any one know what can do that. Thanks cody

HELP ME I WAMA RIDE WINTER!!!!!!!!

Will it start and idle fine until it gets warm?

Any codes to point us in the right direction?

Yes till its warm and yeah sorry no codes

I wonder is clogged/open lines to/from the airbox would cause this?

I wonder is clogged/open lines to/from the airbox would cause this?
Well it wasnt for me i had my air box off a few times and iit still came back but it is fixed as of right now i was trying to see if any one had any prombles like that

Well it wasnt for me i had my air box off a few times and iit still came back but it is fixed as of right now i was trying to see if any one had any prombles like that
What was the fix? It would be good to know in case someone else in the future comes across with it.

It was my tps I checked it and it was fine too but I put a new one on and now it runs great

Back