• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Sled Rentals in Wisconsin??

xcsp

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Is there such a thing as renting a Yamaha snowmobile from a dealer in Wisconsin ??

Leaning towards either getting back on an Apex, but the new RS Vector may be just fine for my riding, but would like to ride a Vector, maybe even the LTX model if possible before making a decision.

Rick, I'll sell you mine...... It's AgentZoey over on HCS....

Sled freak I see that you live in the SOO I have seen your sled on SOOTODAY.. I will mention your sled to my buddy he is trying to decide if he wants the Apex or not ..You ride the trails ???

SledFreak said:
Rick, I'll sell you mine...... It's AgentZoey over on HCS....

Nice sled, but thinking more along the lines of the Vector, and possibly going with the LTX.

I bought my '07 Vector GT at Minocqua Yamaha in Minocqua, WI. They offered me a demo ride; they also rent Vectors, Ventures, and Rages IIRC.

kyzer said:
Sled freak I see that you live in the SOO I have seen your sled on SOOTODAY.. I will mention your sled to my buddy he is trying to decide if he wants the Apex or not ..You ride the trails ???
I put 60 miles on so far this year..... Twice to the Zone....

Back