• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

Hi Nytro40th!

PM sent!
Tnx for getting back to me!
Missed it. :o| :o|

If I don't respond to an email or PM you guys send me with-in a day, send me another.
Am serious about responding & if I don't, means I either didn't get it or somehow missed it.

Thanks! ;)!

I have to say ROCK is a first class guy with a great product that works!

For anyone that has a Yamaha sled with cold hands you need to get the YAMAHEATER. It works and fast. Your hands will be warm in no time.

I'm not a paid person, just a happy customer that got a great product the YAMAHEATER and super service.

Thanks ROCK!!!

Rock, How did the testing workout?

BADSLED said:
Rock, How did the testing workout?

Hey Dude!

Waaaay AWESOME!
Even had a woman tester that loved them!
(She even threatened me physical harm when I took the box back... lol)

Give me a call when you get a chance, will fill ya in!

Rock :-o

hey Rock,

I think low idle is the problem. Both times, was on hot restart. Like I said before, the sled was only off for a couple minutes. (gassing up or checking trail map) When I stopped for a burger and soda, it must have cooled down enough, the code didn't return. I don't consider this a problem, since I still have heat.

Hey Rock , a buddy of mine has been riding for 30 years , loves his apex but was going to retire from riding , couldn't take the cold , frozen , pain in his hands anymore!

Yamaheater added , he now love his apex again , and came out of retirement to ride with us !!!!!

66 years old and loves riding again !

PS Just ordered yamaheater # 9 from dougs for another buddy.

gsxr said:
Hey Rock , a buddy of mine has been riding for 30 years , loves his apex but was going to retire from riding , couldn't take the cold , frozen , pain in his hands anymore!

Yamaheater added , he now love his apex again , and came out of retirement to ride with us !!!!!

66 years old and loves riding again !

PS Just ordered yamaheater # 9 from dougs for another buddy.

That is way cool! :Rockon:

Picked up the updated Nytro bars tonight. I'm going riding, before it warms up and melts everything. I should have plenty of time to install them then. Updated bars have been discontinued, but there are a few in a Yamaha warehouse in Georgia. Don't let the dealers tell you they can't get them. It took a week, but I got a set. Good luck out there. :jump:

Rockmeister said:
Heyya 2!

Don't really think you need a YamaHeater.

You are correct, most Vectors put out great power.
Should work great after correcting the wiring! ;)!

Need to wire the Nytro Bars in Parallel.
Black to one wire from each grip, & Yellow/Red to the other wire from each grip.

If you need more info, you are welcome to PM me. :Rockon:

Let us know how they work after this!

Rockmeister :-o

Rock, I owe you a big thanks on this one! I finally got around to splice in some new bullet connectors but in parallel this time, instead of series like my Vector originally had. I just tried it out in the fields and the grips are SCORCHING HOT and I had to turn them down. Even with the '06 bar with the separate hooks. Nice of you to help me out with my "mutt" sled without selling me something I didn't need.

Mike :rocks:

Hey Rock, i'm adding the updated longer heaters from Yamaha to your already much improved system on my apex..

As you know, i ride in -27 Celsius (-17 Fahrenheit) often.. and i don't love gauntlets but need them under -22

Will get a heat reading on the handles before and after at 4000 RPM and idle...

and compare to a stock Temp reading if possible..

will give you knews..

my objective: NO GLOVES... IT'S LIKE LOVE, IT'S BETTER WITH NO GLOVE..

;):D

You are welcome twomorestrokes! ;)!

Just watch how high you turn them up, as the stator is at serious risk of failure if you abuse it.

Just received this from yamadog1.
He is in the middle of the UP with almost no internet access, was un-able to post, and wanted me to post it for him.

yamadog1 said:
Rock,
Once again thank you for your great service!
Rock stopped at my house on the way back from Munising TY ride to see what my problem was
with my heaters, with-in 15 minutes he installed new!
Hard to beat Rock's service, and I have warm hands, that's a good thing! ;)!
THANKS ROCK

You are welcome!
Great meeting you!
Thank you very much for letting me fix my trailer lights(bad ground) in your garage also.
Worked out well for both of us! :Rockon:

Back