• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YOU GUYS SURE NO HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT A NICE NEW RACE SLED

snoway where do you ride. I want to know because it seems like ur the kind of guy that sees 100% mint trails all the time. Have you ever ridden off trail where you need a suspension that can take the big hits and not bottom. I am not sure you understand this concept. But yamaha is targeting people that like to ride on back trails and that break trail. If you enjoy riding old style sleds and stay on trail great but don't give others #*$&@ because not every one rides like that

This sled is supposed to pull harder than an Apex. I dont mind the look in fact I like it but I sure wish they would of gave us one with a 136 track.

I believe the new sled will be awsome in the rough and on the groomed twisty trail

Onlything i dont like is the low windprotection (unless you add a huge ugly windshield ) and the dinky hard to see speedo that the phazer uses..

Other than that its awsome... a bit expensive.. but awsome

The Fx Nytro is a very specialized sled. Again with limited capabilities, trying to find one sled to do everything is impossible, in the old days u had to make one sled work due to the lack of model specialization. I waited for the 2008 release and ended up buying a leftover Nytro, sport touring as I see it, and for thousands less ! Yamaha builds for a select group of riders, ahead of the curve and hey, more ridin less wrenchin !

I'm all for the new sled. I love the look of a stripped down sled. Looks lightweight weather it is or not. I wish my "06 GT was a more agressive sled, and this might just do the trick. I will probably find a way to test one out, and buy one for a "backup"(wife). Then I could ride what sled suits my mood for the day!
Nate

Just saying that when the trails get that bad 95% of the people who own and ride there sleds alot will go home.
I agree with the people that are warning against buying this new race bred sled and then complaining its too stiff.
I think the 2 versions is a great idea and most high milage riders will be happier with the tamer version.
i put the stiff shocks back in my Viper, because I like to power through moguled up corners and still stay flat on the trail.
problem with the viper is when you get on a RR grade with the hard edged evenly spaced chop.
Not good unless you can ride it at 60+.

It will be perfekt for us in Sweden.... We havent got your raceway like trails so we NEED more bump capabilities!!! I dont think Yamaha Scandinavia will sell alot of Vectors next year!!!! Man I want a FX Nytro!!!!!! :yam: :4STroke:

this sled is not targeted for the older strictly trail generation........its made for the guy that likes back country riding, powerlines, ditches and most of all the guy that rides when the trails are bumpy thats the best time to ride!! if u want a sled that handles the bumps has good windshield, and comfortable ride i suggest u look into a nice 2 up sled thats seems about what u want snoway

Snoway I heard the viking pro is a great sled you should look into one of those. It will be perfect for you not to stiff and you dont have to worry about it being to agressive.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 166

Back