• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

You want light without HID here it is.

On the same website there is another H4 light that will give you 90% more light than a standard halogen it is called the night breaker by Osram but is more money to gain the extra 10%.

http://www.powerbulbs.com/product_detail.asp?prod=111

Osram Night Breaker H4
BRAND NEW! IN STOCK!

New from Osram - Night Breaker delivers up to 90% more light on the road for optimum visibility and safety and a 10% whiter light for minimal glare and optimum comfort.

Latest high power technology
Up to 90% more light
10% whiter light
Silver cap design
Fully approved for road use in Europe
The top product for active and safety-conscious drivers.

With its new NIGHT BREAKERâ„¢ family of lamps, OSRAM is breaking records for the power and colour of headlights. Compared with standard lamps, they shine up to 90 % more light on the road and produce 10 % whiter light. Their maximum performance make NIGHTBREAKERâ„¢ lamps particularly attractive for active and safety-conscious drivers. Improved illumination of the road provides optimum visibility and therefore optimum safety. NIGHT BREAKERâ„¢ lamps also make driving more comfortable. Drivers find the whiter light stronger and more pleasant than ordinary light, which is of great benefit on long journeys.
untitled2.jpg

Since they put out more light are they going to blind your brother oncoming at you at a buck 20. I drive for a living and these new bulbs really irritate me and other drivers.

What is wrong with the oem bulbs that Yamaha installed from the factory , you may need to get some bifocals.

Shaf said:
Since they put out more light are they going to blind your brother oncoming at you at a buck 20. I drive for a living and these new bulbs really irritate me and other drivers.

What is wrong with the oem bulbs that Yamaha installed from the factory , you may need to get some bifocals.
I'm not too sure I want to be on a trail with riders coming at me at a buck 20 :die
We don't want lights to blind other riders, that's what the dimmer switch is for. It doesn't matter if we have super brite bulbs or OEM if oncoming sleds keep the hi beams on it's gonna blind ya :ORC

I for one like these types of bulbs because they give a more natural light illuminating the trails much better. It's also nice to be able to reach out and see the upcoming corner at speed sooner.

I have the 90% ones. They aren't much britter to look at, it is a more defined light, that just looks brighter. now on hi beam, they light up the night. Maxdlx

Back