• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

zbros install question for the nytro fx

snopro442

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
mod 08 nytro, 2-2007 phazers and a 2010 sno pro 500 speedwerx exterminator. new 2014 nytro for towing the snowcoach. 2015 Viper mpi turbo
my kit will be here this weds. and in the ad it says I will need to buy 2 upper pivot pins for the mtx and use them, I have the fx 121 and was wondering if I need to purchase these or can I use my stock hardware, any help with the install would be great, thanks.

snopro,
you will need those two pins, they are smaller than stock. In fact, they are from a phazer.

X2, the nylock nuts are not the best, had one come loose on mine. Could have been disasterous but in the end pretty minor.

I will wait until it comes and will go from there, thanks for the info.

MOUNTY said:
X2, the nylock nuts are not the best, had one come loose on mine. Could have been disasterous but in the end pretty minor.
did you have the upper a arm heim joint come loose? that's what came loose on me,was riding at night,and probably rode for 5 miles befor i noticed it.

Back