• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zbroz 38" Upper A-arm for '16 Spindles

That would have been fairly soon, but they forgot to pack the ball joints. So, I'll have to order them from my Arctic Cat dealer..

They offered, but I'm in northern Canada and shipping was going to cost them over 80 bucks. I'd rather not give FedEx anymore money after the last experience I had with them, so I offered to take a refund and order them myself at the Arctic Cat dealer.. Let me go on to say, Zbroz is a very good company to deal with. The products they sent me look superb. It shouldn't take very long to get those parts in. Maybe in a week or two I should have some pics to post.

Glad to here they took care of you. Thought about using there 38" set up with the new spindal but I think I would like the 36" better.

Glad to here they took care of you. Thought about using there 38" set up with the new spindal but I think I would like the 36" better.
Honestly I might end up with a 36 inch kit myself yet. I just want to give this a good try first as the sled will be trail ridden a lot and it'll also be my workhorse for getting wood and towing to and from my cabin. I wanted to make sure the sled would be fine on the trail first, but still able to hold a decent line on a side hill as well. I drove a M8000 before with the 38 inch stance, and I thought it was very easily maneuvered. So the new caster angle and spindle will only make it better for handling off trail.

I have a set of the Zbroz upper arms (38" for 2016 spindles) new in box for sale. Located in Central Alberta, $250 obo. Ordered them for my sled, hit a rock early season before they arrived and bent the lower, ended up putting on the 36" kit.

Its a M12x1.25 nut. But I couldn't find any jam nuts in that size at the hardware store.

Back