• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zoan helmets?

Cubby

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Ski Doo 900 ACE Renegade Adrenaline
2007 Yamaha Phazer GT
I'm looking to replace my Skidoo TS-1 electric with a modular helmet and came across the Zoan Hydrogen for $250. I cant' find much information on the company/helmet. Does anyone own a Zoan?

I do like their designs. But know nothing about them to make an opinion.

ive got a zoan snowcross helmet. got it last year for xmas and its great. good quality, nice design. no complaints from me.

Yeah I can't find any info/reviews on them. I may go with a CKX Trans RSX as it is very popular in the stores here and has been around enough for reviews/feedback.

Just got a Zoan runner for a sample to test. I was actually eyeballing it at last years shows and long story short I got a freebie to test out. (they made some changes and I had put some input in so they sent me one) I really like the interior. Very cozy and feels warm. The seal on the lens smokes my HJC. Overall the helmet has great fit and finish. It also is not only DOT but also ECE approved. I am looking forward to trying it out this season.

Well Royal Dist had the Zoan Hydrogen Runner elec modular on sale for $184 for black/silver so I ordered one. I will give it a review once I get some time on the sled.

Back