• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX2 parts free to good home

KevinS

Expert
I sold my sled with the ZX2 so I no longer need these parts. I don't really want to send them to the landfill so they are up for grabs.

You pay the shipping and any paypal fees and you can have them.

I would like to keep this inside Canada as shipping outside of Canada will be too costly.

ZX2 black rails. there is some damage to these but they are still very useable. The strip that holds the hyfax on has been worn down from when I broke a shaft that caused the rails to flex outwards and wear on the track clips. Once you have a hyfax on you cannot see the damage.

Heavy duty rear springs. - These are stiff.
Mount plates. Not sure what sled these fit. I bought my ZX2 used and they came with it.
bushings for the rear arms.
bearings from the revolver plate. I replaced these when I was swapping out my new rails but there was really nothing wrong with them.

Attachments

• DSC00131.JPG
    DSC00131.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC00132.JPG
    DSC00132.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 202

I sold my sled with the ZX2 so I no longer need these parts. I don't really want to send them to the landfill so they are up for grabs.

You pay the shipping and any paypal fees and you can have them.

I would like to keep this inside Canada as shipping outside of Canada will be too costly.

ZX2 black rails. there is some damage to these but they are still very useable. The strip that holds the hyfax on has been worn down from when I broke a shaft that caused the rails to flex outwards and wear on the track clips. Once you have a hyfax on you cannot see the damage.

Heavy duty rear springs. - These are stiff.
Mount plates. Not sure what sled these fit. I bought my ZX2 used and they came with it.
bushings for the rear arms.
bearings from the revolver plate. I replaced these when I was swapping out my new rails but there was really nothing wrong with them.

I will take them. I live in Sudbury ,Ontario
I don't have pay pal but I can email you the money

Back