• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX2 skid?

nytrozula

Expert
So what is it? I've read a bit a bout it and the general consensus is it a great skid. Why? They no longer sell them and parts for them seem to be difficult to find. Are the worth pursuing? An 08 Nytro with a ZX2 or a new Viper? I'm actually really happy with the Nytro with the Star relocate and a ZBroz front end. The two upgrades have really helped the sled. If I were to add a ZX2 I would think it would be even better. Is it wise to invest money into an 8 year old sled or save that for a new sled? Is this skid made for off trail riders? I ride 90% trails.

One of the guys I ride with in Michigan has my same sled.....2007 Attak GT, but he bought it already fitted with a ZX2 144" kit on it. I have only jumped on it once and it rides really plush like a Cadillac. The whole sled felt different compared to mine but I think it's just clutched stock though it does have a 1.5" lug track for good hookup. Just felt cruiser like as mine feels more sporty. My Attak has a Ripsaw II and is clutched with IMHO the best clutch setup out there. It pulls like a freight train and will walk all over a stock one. So in essence his sled does ride softer in the back but when I switched it felt like an apples to oranges comparison because our sleds are setup so different.

Its my favorite suspension of all time. Read up on it in the aftermarket suspension area. They are bullet proof, you take them to different sleds, all composite. Rides amazing and is performance oriented.

Why not an M10 or M20?

They are no long making them.. You might be able to piece one together from ad boivin.

With that said I had one on my apex gt. Its all its cracked up to be and more.

Subaru2006

Back