• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally picked up the xtx today!!!!

ryan466

Veteran
This sled is awesome. The sound gages and really the whole package is awesome. Having a hell of a time with following the whole break in procedure but it will be worth it in the end. Overall a great sled and a compete blast to ride.

Attachments

• 20131122_142410.jpeg
    20131122_142410.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 256

;)! Some buddys went up by you hunting two weeks ago. Ran into -20f and 20in of snow. Wish I would have went and just went riding!

Geeze RYAN your life is almost perfect!!!!

Now if there is a warm woman in a hot tub with a cold beer waiting at the end of the trail - PRICELESS :Rockon:

The woman is riding right beside me on her skidoo and sometimes she is in a hot tub. Anyways here is the first 100 mile review. We were out and it was at most -28C and the sled ran great. The wind deflection was pretty good for the hands and when riding I had to turn the warmers down to low so no problem with the hand warmers. This sled sounds mean and initially I was going to get a can for it but I really like the sound of the stock exhaust. The dealer setup the suspension for "fat guy" as I call it and worked awesome for me and I am around 300 lbs. No need for any extras for suspension wise. There are no packed trails around home but in the powder was awesome and handled really well. Even ventured out and did some drift busting and small jumps, the sled handled great. The only gripe about the sled is it intakes snow in the front and steams up thru the vents and everywhere else. I think there might be some icing issues with pulling the panels off but that remains to be seen.
Well I would love to go on and on how much this sled rocks but I am off to put another 100 miles on the viper ... Have a great weekend and ...... GO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

:sled1:

Its pretty obvious he is to busy riding to make a long review. I am going to be sick! Thanks for the review Ryan466. Ride it hard and let us know how it goes......when you have time. ;)!

Ryan is very very selfish!

Instead of sitting down to write us a 3 or 4 page review with more pics he chose to go out and possibly damage that new machine by making it go in UNSAFE conditions. Snow is very slippery and he could get a tear of joy stuck on his eyelash that freezes causing him not to see that tree till the last minute and have to swerve to avoid it causing unbalanced track wear. Someone should go out and find him and make him STOP!

Man you crack me up! I got to go work on the old Phazer. Maybe a few bloody knuckles are coming. Yea I just love working on the sled while others are riding. I wonder what it would take to get Ryan to stop riding and come help me work on sled? I bet even a Million he would think twice!

Well you go right ahead, I wish I had mine here to give me bloody knuckles but we can only sit and wait.

Good luck see ya on the trails in a bit

Back