• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

YAMAHEATER Nice Warm Hands for 03 - Current Yamaha 4 Strokes

kinger said:
This kit saved my hands from frostbite! I can actually feel heat in the bars when riding now, this is awesome. Thanks Rock!

Hahhaha!

I know!
Have to call it "Frostbite Protection" lol ;)!
Glad ya like!

Working like crazy to get controllers finished and packed to take with us to Muni!
At the same time getting 3 sleds ready to go! Whew!
Really working to get on the road by this afternoon.

PLUG & PLAY is available!!!

This is Awesome! :Rockon:

Have aquired factory connectors!

Have a limited supply of Quick Connect Plug & Play wiring harnesses available with factory connectors!
These make the install take just minutes! :-o

The Quick Connect Harness will work with all existing Warm Hands Controllers also.
(The Plug & Play Quick Connect Harness is not needed on the RX/RS models, they are very close to Plug & Play already. The Plug & Play Harness works incredibly well on all the 2006 and on models and simplifies installation to the Max!)

How to get a Plug & Play Controller:
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?p=587715#587715

You do NOT have to cut ANY wire with the Plug & Play kit.
Simply unplug the factory connectors, plug in the Warm Hands Controller, connect Power & Ground and WARM HANDS! :4STroke:

Anyone who was shipped with a Plug & Play kit this week is welcome to call me for info.
(Haven't had a chance to write and print Plug & Play directions yet! :o| )
Lots of things happening fast!
(Good stuff!)

Or simply PM me your number & I will call you back.
Should have detailed directions posted here by tomorrow evening. :rocks:

No plug and play here but I wired my kit on a XTX nytro yesterday. Just reporting as another satisfied customer. Rock on.

apex*snowman said:
ROCK
LED TRIM RING
What is the address that I need to send the envelope to?
you can sent it to my e-mail
klein3245@yahoo.com

thanks you
apex*snowman
:jump:

Anyone that needs a LED trim ring, or simply wants one of the new style, send a Stamped Self Addressed Envelope to:

LED MOUNT
6306 W Washington Ctr Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46818

2m5jyuo.jpg

Original style LED mount on the left (1/4" hole), New style on the right (5/16" mounting hole).

Will get one out to you asap!

Rock :-o

Rock
Installed and works fantastic - many thanks !!!
Just to let everyone know that we are dealing with a great guy here. The first controller went missing in the mail and never arrived. Rock immediately sent me another unit express mail and has backed everything up with great communication. If the boys at Yamaha were even half as conscientious we would have the perfect sled.....but then what would we write about on TTY!!!
Pix and installation posted later after riding!!
Many Thanks
Mark

Rock,

The ldle speed adjustment did the trick. I put on 400 miles this weekend and it worked great. It was so nice to have warm hands when you get back on your sled after a break on the trail. Nice work. G.B.

Just Ordered 2 Units

Just sent an order for two units looking forward to installing.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00276.JPG
    DSC00276.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 88
Am at Muni in the hotel room @ Comfort Inn.
Finishing up making Quick Connect Harnesses with the Factory Connectors.

Once finished, am packing all existing orders for shipment, then heading out riding!
YEAH!!! :-o

Gone Blue said:
Rock,

The ldle speed adjustment did the trick. I put on 400 miles this weekend and it worked great. It was so nice to have warm hands when you get back on your sled after a break on the trail. Nice work. G.B.

Awesome!

I know I REALLY appreciated mine last night!
At -17 my hands were not hot, yet were not cold at all.
Now my head was cold, had a few brain freezes going on! lol

the only problem I have found with this kit is that it doesn't fix the crapy bars on the 06 apexes. I need to redo the bars. Now the inside of my hand is scalding hot and my pinky is freezing.

bump again for a great product and a great seller to deal with.

Back