• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Quarter turn

dmelectrician

Extreme
I was looking to pick up a couple Quarter turn clips, 2 allen head and 2 of the C style.. The dealer gave me a price of almost $9 each for allen and almost $19 each for the C style.. Is this correct??? Is there somewhere else I can go to get these? Thanks guys..

Unfortunately, that about the going rate for those.

Attachments

• Dzus fastners.jpg
    Dzus fastners.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 146
No.They do have charts showing you what to measure on that site.Last time I got them it was perfect match.I was always going to ask them to make a Phazer kit to simplify it but havent done it yet.If you get some ask them to make a kit for sleds it would sell well since price for ten is about same as for 1 OEM.

Great information. It only list units to 2008. I am wondering if it will fit later models as well. I guess I can cross reference the part number at the stealer when they open today.

Boston RX1 said:
Great information. It only list units to 2008. I am wondering if it will fit later models as well. I guess I can cross reference the part number at the stealer when they open today.
You can also check part #'s online at sites like PortYamaha in their parts look up screens.

irish_redneck said:
Anyone know if you can replace the allen key ones with the c-clip style?

Just the ones that arent recessed.Thinking of making some with a long T on them instead of the ring so they would fit in the recess.

I'll buy some from ya if ya do , needed to change my fuse last night but tool kit was frozen solid , so was heated shield-less for the night

Back