• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba TY Ride

Manitoba TY Dates???

• Feb 13th / 14th and 15th for those who want 2 stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feb 20th / 21st and 22nd for those who want 2 stay

• OR.....WHICH DATES would you like 2 see?

• Total voters

BOUNTYHUNTER

Staff member
OK GUYS......Nothing is in STONE AS OF YET, and we hate too loose anyone due to a date....SO LETS SEE WHATCHA WANT OVERAL???

It's still early enough to make any changes you would like to see
:sled1:

First week in March is most likely the only time I can make the ride but that's my loss and I know not the best time for most. So ride brothers ride!

Sled Dog said:
First week in March is most likely the only time I can make the ride but that's my loss and I know not the best time for most. So ride brothers ride!

If conditions are still good in March we could setup up a mini TY ride with you. I'm sure we could get a few members out for a day or so again.

steiner said:
Sled Dog said:

If conditions are still good in March we could setup up a mini TY ride with you. I'm sure we could get a few members out for a day or so again.

ABSOLUTELY :sled1: ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOM

steiner said:
Now we have the "when" , what about the "where"? Same venue as last year?

WE drove out there on Friday night and booked it for those dates.. WE HAVE 15 rooms currently. So people can start to BOOK THEIR ROOMS.......under "MANITOBA TY RIDE or TOTALLYAMAHA RIDE" at the Glen Howard......
http://www.glennhowardinn.com/

Jeff Call me or PM me ur number as Rosemary doesnt have it in here phone....204-797-6011 got some ideas as to "WHERE" :sled1:

Guys I am pumped got the days off, waiting to hear from Dan the grizzly one and a buddy to help drive and split the cost.

Anyone from MN want to join ? I begin in southern mn - near Rochester through the cities,through Duluth, pick Dan up at Chisholm then north to the Glenn Howard inn room for 1-2 more in truck on trailer. (Depend on guys sched yet)

Yamadoo

Back