• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stud Boy Dueces

Studboy deuce

Had them on my sled all last year and loved them. Apex ER. Used the 4.5, no studs. Worked great, no darting and good handling. Never drove sled with the factory bars, did not shim either.

The best thing you can do to your sled. Put 3500 miles on with them. Straight as an arrow in any conditions following anybody, handle great, and they wear even better.

Worked great for me, and they are durable. Ran about 2500 km and they were barely worn.

Are you guys running them in the stock skis? I liked the Stud Boy Shaper bars better than the Dooly's (no darting but a lot of push in the corners) on my RX-1. Will try stock skis with shaper bars to start since this is already done. Need snow to try & am looking for feedback from those who have rode. Do they push in the corners. I like to rid of the darting but can put up with it rather than plowing thru corners.

Stated in 05 using the dooly's.. Very straight but did push in the corners.. Replaced them in 06 with 4 1/2 deuce bars... That's what I'm talkin' 'bout...........They are sweeeeeeeet.. MM.

I had them on my rev last year and they were awesome for eliminating darting. I put a set on my Nytro right away without even riding it. The stock runners are pathetic.

MadMax said:
Stated in 05 using the dooly's.. Very straight but did push in the corners.. Replaced them in 06 with 4 1/2 deuce bars... That's what I'm talkin' 'bout...........They are sweeeeeeeet.. MM.

I did the same on stock skiis, their GREAT...

I have 6" dooly's on my 06 attack. They made a huge difference. No studs and no push in the corners. Are the deuce bars that much better?

Do you know what shaper bars look like and why they grab the snow in corners?? That's what the duece bars are designed after.. They are lighter, made from an extrution that takes it shape from the shaper bars.. I think it's the best of both designs. MM.

Do you guys think they'd fit on the the very narrow deep keel of the Apex mountain skis?
I want to try a set badly but don't want them hanging out over the sides of the keel of the ski too far.

How wide are stud Boy Deuce bars for Apex skis?

Frosty

Back