• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Warmer Hands Option

Bodacious

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
I tried out my new bars with a set of PowerMadd handgaurds, still had to run at MAX to keep warm. (Maybe 51 years of abuse to my digits is part of the problem). Anyway going to give these a try. They appear to offer way more wind protection and they do not hit the windshied at all. Also I have more glove finger space at the brake lever too boot. If I get stuck in the deep and have to roll the sled to get it out ;)! ....(sure hopes that happens soon) there is nothing to bend or break. Time will tell.

Attachments

• IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 538
  • IMG_1191.JPG
    IMG_1191.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 481

Skinz!

Got a set of those Skinz handguards last year, work well!! Easy on and off if necessary too.

HAND WARMERS

:die :jump: :yam: :rocks:
LOOKS LIKE BUY THE PICKS TIME TO PUT BLUE UP
AND GET THE JOHN DEERE OUT.P.S. NICE HOUSE

where's the mirrors . here in quebec the law says we need them . i have powermadds with mirrors which work, but could be better .do these come in different colors ? "nice looking units". ;)! :4STroke:

cat hunter said:
where's the mirrors . here in quebec the law says we need them . i have powermadds with mirrors which work, but could be better .do these come in different colors ? "nice looking units". ;)! :4STroke:
I have a new, take off set of PM's Black/Chrome with mirrors kit, that I'll be selling. The mirrors actually worked very well though. Guess I'll resort to the wrist mirrors that have never failed me yet.

zipclean said:
Bodacious, What kind of mountain strap do you have on your sled in picture??Does it cover the guages??
04'-06' Renegade, simple bolt on, and the gauges are visable ...for me... handle bars are only 1.5" taller than stock.

Are those Pro series, or Trail series?? anybody have pics of both? Id like to compare

Re: Skinz!

xcsp said:
Got a set of those Skinz handguards last year, work well!! Easy on and off if necessary too.

Really happy with mine,have them on both sleds. ;)!

Back