• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Missing Tunning Fork Emblem

Vmax4

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 FXNytro MTX 162 SE with a 270 hp MCX Turbo and assorted goodies!
Lost my tuning fork emblem on the wifes phazer this past week. 700 miles of mtn riding in West Yellowstone, guess it couldn't hang on as well as my wife can!!!

Anyone know if yamaha is "fixing" this one? My dealer said no, but I thought I heard of a few people loosing thers??? It is like a $18 part. Crazy!!!

Thanks,

Steve

lost mine last year and dealer replaced it no problem,i did silicone it like sharkattak mentioned and its been on ever since,did you notice a difference in handling with the weight saving,LOL

Same here, it was gone on the first ride. Dealer replaced the first one, and it fell right off again. They said they wouldn't replace it again and I was pissed, until I changed my oil and dropped my skid plate off the bottom of the sled. Low and behold there it was wedged in between the sled frame and my skid plate. I took it and siliconed it on like everyone else has done, and it's been there ever since.

MIA also.Silicone worked so far.Someone should make a sticker right size for that with a little $ sign on it!

fell off on the ride home from the dealer. they got me a new on I gorilla glued it. Still on as of today.

Later,
Will

Back