• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need to see white/yellow nytro pics with different color ski

RADNYTROFX

Extreme
going to buy some of those curve xs skis for my white/yellow nytro but need to see some pics first! thinking of white with yellow loops, or whatever looks good..... lets see emm please

Attachments

• P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 99
  • P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 89
  • P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 95

Brett, here are some Curve XS renderings hot off the press! I apologize for not having actual pictures for you. This is something we will place an extraordinary effort towards for next year. Using these pictures, I hope you can achieve a good visual!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Attachments

• 08fxnytrortx_yellow_CurveXS.jpg
    08fxnytrortx_yellow_CurveXS.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 210
  • Curve-XS-White-Ski-Yellow-L.jpg
    Curve-XS-White-Ski-Yellow-L.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 91
Not a very good picture but they do look sharp when outside. They are the pilot 5.7 black/white marble with white ski loops.

Attachments

• skiis.JPG
    skiis.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 105
Sean

Sean,

let me know when the new shapers are in. I am going to go with the white skis and yellow loops. Have fun on the hill tomorrow....

thanks
Brett

Stud Boy will be wrapping up our special Nytro order the first part of next week. We expect to receive the shipment on or around Tuesday.

If you are anxious, we can ship your skis out immediately or Nick and I can deliver them to you toward the end of the month and try to save you shipping. We are headed out to Rochester for some business and will gladly meet up. If you'd like, we can make arrangements for Dibella's subs or Shalers Garbage Plates!

Sean

www.CurveXS.com

brett, i see you have a supermoto avatar, is that you in the pic? do you race or do track days? ever go to beaver run near pittsburg pa? was planning on comming to ny for ovrp and new jersey for Etown (racing with esmra) but i blew my knee out last sunday practicing indoors in sumo trim at the local indoor mx track. so my season is doen before it starts. are you a member on supermotojunkie.com? ski

Back