• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Supercharge FX Nytro

Hey buddy got her all on and did some riding. The wot is GREAT!! But at low rpms it runs bad. I do not have the bov i am thinking that is why. What you think?
thank you Skydog

skydog, let me know what you think of the rb3. i am not happy with the gems programing. my app will be a little diff cause i run @ 10000+ ft., but the tunability and the ability to have more adjustment points is what i am looking for.

Thanks, Dilley

dilley said:
skydog, let me know what you think of the rb3. i am not happy with the gems programing. my app will be a little diff cause i run @ 10000+ ft., but the tunability and the ability to have more adjustment points is what i am looking for.

Thanks, Dilley

Get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)! ;)! It rocks!!

Skydog

Nytro Supercharger Stage 1

MPI Supercharger Nytro Stage 1 with head spacer, cam timing, PowderLites fuel regulator & pump kit.
Load setup is on the bottom in map details.
Make sure you setup load for 2 bar map sensor.
Made map on March 3/09 Owlshead Sicamous, BC
http://www.powderlites.com

Attachments

• superchargerstage1NytroMar3.mpp
    2.2 KB · Views: 206
what do you think a mpi stage one is worth used and what would it take to make it run right at sea level on pump gas as a trail sled???

Back