• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Coyote

Pro
Website
www.passion-yamaha.com
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Apex XTX 12
303copie2.jpg

Hondo tell you soon about this picture.

Gilles Gagné of G-Force One on left side, me in the center and the Guiness man on right !

Hey that picture is from the Sno-deo in Colebrook, NH USA isn't it. I was there Friday and Saturday for the demos and radar runs. I saw your setup and was hoping to talk to Hondo as well but was short on time.

BTW, that Ram 3500 duallie is a beautiful truck! I was staring at it the entire 45mins I was in line waiting to be disappointed by the Polaris Rush.

Coyote. said:
Yes ! the Lamtrack trailer was there only friday, i took a lot of pics under the rain, mmmmm

Many people are there wow ! my first visit.

This was definitely the largest turnout ever, I believe the warm weather really brought out those looking for something to do.

Thanks to photographer and "Passion-Yamaha" Site Admisistrator Richard Hotte, aka Coyote.

Richard got the job done and accomplished the mission by coordinating both the Worlds Fastest snowmobile and the Worlds Most reliable snowmobile to be at the same place at the same time. This was a very rare and very special opportunity for all involved.

Since I was driving from Northern Maine, through Canada, enroute to Colebrook, NH, Coaticook, QC, and Gagne-Lessard race shop was on the way for the first of two photo opportunities.

I had a great morning meeting everyone and learning about the Worlds Fastest snowmobile as well as sharing each others stories.

Left to Right, G-Force One pilot Francis, photographer Richard Hotte, G-Force Owner and inventor Gilles Gagne, and pilot Hondo, GWR holder.
FrancisRichardGillesandHondo.jpg

World Record Sleds at Colebrook, NH
WorldRecordSledsatColebrook.jpg

Gilles and Hondo at Colebrook, NH Snodeo
HondoandGilles.jpg

Many thanks to Gilles Gagne for the wonderful hospitality while visiting Coaticook, QC.

Thank you Richard for making this event become a reality. :Rockon:

At many different levels, we all have a passion for our sport. ;)!

Hello my friend Hondo !

One friend can translate for me please, thanks.

Bien sur ! moi aussi je suis comblé de joie d'avoir réuni ces 2 Grands Hommes et je crois qu'une réel amitié a été souder a ces hommes de Passion et j'en suis très fier pour eux. L'admiration entre eux et de ce qu'ils ont accompli, est tres grand et je sais que d'autres projets les réunirons a nouveau et j'espere en partager encore avec eux ces beaux moments !

Imaginé !!! le meilleur est a venir !!!

Sincerement Richard.

Here you go

Of course! I too am filled with joy to have met these 2 great men and I believe that real friendship was welded to these men of passion and I am very proud for them. The admiration between them and what they have done, is very big and I know that other projects meet again and I hope to share with them these beautiful moments!

Imagined! the best is yet to come!

Bien merci ;)!

J'ai vu ça quand j'ai rider avec Hondo 3 jours au Maine qu'il y avais plusieurs francophone. c'est le fun ;)!

Merci / thanks

Danny , Bob et Gilles

003jzs.jpg

Coyote.,

Thank you my friend for your kind words.

We appreciate your acknowledgement.

It is always gratifying to be able to live ones own passion!

Here's to the future events, as they unfold.

Cheers!!! ;)!

RS Venture turned 39,000 miles or 62,400 kilometers today!
2005RSVentureRolls39000miles.jpg

c'est vraiment magnifique de voir ce qu'on peux accomplir si on se met dedans et aussi avec l'aide de yamaha et leurs produits superieure,c'est le fun de parler francais sur cette site,c'est rare donc quand j'ai la chance je m'exprime,je suis franco-ontarien et je suis addicter au produits yamaha,j'en appartient 6 de leurs produits

Back