• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bar Warmer Update-Retrofit from Yamaha coming?

Swell so your outer fingers freeze instead when you have to hold the end of the bars.
There is 2 posts on this kit with the bulletin from Yamaha.. It looks like the same kit from RSI which sells it for $39 Yami wants $99

CaptCaper said:
Swell so your outer fingers freeze instead when you have to hold the end of the bars.
There is 2 posts on this kit with the bulletin from Yamaha.. It looks like the same kit from RSI which sells it for $39 Yami wants $99

You say $39.00.....

The elements are $40.00

The 8" grips are $20.00

The grip glue is $ 10.00

The whole kit form Port Yamaha is $83.96

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

SnoWarrior said:
CaptCaper said:

You say $39.00.....

The elements are $40.00

The 8" grips are $20.00

The grip glue is $ 10.00

Do you have a part number?

SnoWarrior said:
CaptCaper said:

You say $39.00.....

The elements are $40.00

The 8" grips are $20.00

The grip glue is $ 10.00

Missed that one in the rush.... My dealer wants $99.00..no tax here.. I guess with shipping Port would be similar to $99

There is another post on this kit in the Attak/Apex fourm. I believe there is a link to a bulletin from Yamaha showing the kit and instructions.

Back