• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

code 84

mx1500

Expert
i had code 84 pop up and it wouldnt let me rev past 3,000 rpm and would not move, before we went into great actions to fix it we called out local yami dealer. they said check the throttle cable. it was loose we tightned it up ND I WAS GOOD TO GO. the code came off and the sled runs great. maybe make this a sticky to help others

i had code 84 pop up and it wouldnt let me rev past 3,000 rpm and would not move, before we went into great actions to fix it we called out local yami dealer. they said check the throttle cable. it was loose we tightned it up ND I WAS GOOD TO GO. the code came off and the sled runs great. maybe make this a sticky to help others

Hey when I start my phazer the rpms goes To 5000 do this have anything to do with The throttle cable ??

That must be a handful since that is high enough for clutch engagement. Since you ask about the throttle cable I bet you have looked at it and it is probably fine. My next step would be to check the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) by going into diagnostic mode.

Welcome to TY Newfie Girl.

Back