• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

'03 RX-1 Startup Codes

thinksnow

Expert
When I start the sled, it does it's normal blink on all the instrument panel icons and the tach pegs out and goes back to normal. Then the motor icon and the rightmost warning orange light blinks once.

What does that mean????????

That's the normal start up for the sled. It's doing a self diagnoses. The flashing orange light is the temp light. It will usually stay on until the machine has warmed up to operating temperature. It will also come on if the machine gets hot while riding. ;)!

I can understand when they all flash once, but why just the engine and the one caution light blink once after all the other ones go off? I will have to look again to make sure which one of the orange lights flashes. I think it is the right one. I also know that the temp light stays on until it is warmed up. I don't think that is the one that is flashing.

Anybody else have any ideas?

Back