• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 Phazer decompression froze? HELP

Just tried bypassing it by jabbing them outward with some butyl (clay like substance for autoglass), compression didn't change. I have other issues. Oddly, I have the same issue on both cylinders witch is discerning. Tearing it down now.

Just tried bypassing it by jabbing them outward with some butyl (clay like substance for autoglass), compression didn't change. I have other issues. Oddly, I have the same issue on both cylinders witch is discerning. Tearing it down now.
It sounds like we have the exact problem. Mine was both cylinders as well. Are you pulling the head with the engine still in?

I need to drag mine 300ft to warmth and get back at it. Thanks for the motivation!

well, motor is bad. Not destroyed but will need relating. Trying to figure out if I am going to junk this thing. Wish I had not spent all that time on the front end. Worst part is I bought a second one for parts without a motor to get the seat, track and extensions and reverse off of.
I am trying to get out of junking sleds but I seem to keep falling into more junk. Hopefully travis will have a lower end for this thing. If not, I am going to have two phazers to scrap.

I did pull the head with the motor in. It is easy. Just pull the oil tank off the side so you can be sure you on top dead center. leave your clutch on so you can use a wrench to rotate.

What's the damage? Did it get overheated, or....?
This little guy and his friend peed in it. I thought it didnt make it past the throttle body but it did and has messed up the playing.

Attachments

• 20211219_182807.jpg
    20211219_182807.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 85

Back